- Elizabeth Reed, Principal Investigator
Research Project Title
- An mHealth-enabled intervention to prevent partner violence and pregnancy among girls in Kenya
- This study involves assessing the feasibility, acceptability, fidelity of implementation, and preliminary efficacy of Jenga Dada (“women’s empowerment” in Kiswahili), an intervention to improve reproductive health, reduce gender-based violence (GBV) and promote economic self-sufficiency in order to prevent unintended pregnancy among adolescent females (ages 15-24 years) in Kenya.
- Kenya, Uasin Gishu County
- UC San Diego, Population Council, Rural Women Peace Link, Women’s Empowerment Link
- Jay Silverman at UC San Diego, Co-Investigator