- Miguel Angel Zavala Perez, Principal Investigator
Research Project Title
- Data Analysis for the Portside Air Quality Improvement and Relief
- To perform data analysis on indoor and outdoor monitoring collected in communities surrounding the San Diego port as part of the PAIR program. The objective of this project is to observe the impact of air purifiers distributed to the residents on indoor air quality and how factors of relevance to the community such as outdoor air pollution and housing type, size, and age can impact the effectiveness of air purifiers.
- United States, California
- Environmental Health Coalition