- Erik D. Storholm, Principal Investigator
Research Project Title
- Intimate Partner Violence and HIV Prevention among Sexual Minority Men
- This 5-year longitudinal cohort study “Eros,” will examine how perpetration and/or receipt of various forms of intimate partner violence (e.g., physical, sexual, and psychological; in the context of steady or casual intimate relationships) contribute to HIV risk, sexually transmitted infections, and PrEP use among a racially and ethnically diverse cohort of 500 sexual minority men.
- United States, USA National Study (all states and territories)
- SDSU, University of Michigan, RAND Corportation