- Benjamin Aceves, Principal Investigator
Research Project Title
- Salton Sea Renewable Resource Health Impact Assessment
- Provide an in-depth, comprehensive analysis of the potential health impacts of lithium extraction of all projects being evaluated under the Imperial County Lithium Valley Specific Plan and Programmatic Environmental Impact Report; b) address social determinants of health; c) explore, collect, analyze baseline data and conditions; and d) identify findings that will be used to inform decisions, influence policy development, support decision-making, as well as offer practical and evidence-based recommendations for ways to minimize risks and support opportunities to maintain and/or improve health in all Lithium-focused plans and programmatic Environmental Impact Reports.
- United States, California
- Comite Civico del Valle
- Miguel Angel Zavala Perez, Co-Investigator