PLEASE NOTE – Course and graduation requirements for all SDSU programs change periodically. Official requirements are always current in the PRINTED university catalogs. Copies are available in the bookstore and from department staff.
In addition to the curriculum requirements of each GSPH program, students must meet the general graduation requirements for the university. It is important to meet with your adviser to confirm your academic plans.
GSPH Curriculum Requirements
See the program description for your chose program to locate the curriculum requirements.
- BS in Public Health
- MPH – Epidemiology
- MPH – Biometry
- MPH – Environmental Health
- MPH – Health Management & Policy
- MPH – Health Promotion & Behavioral Science
- MPH – Master of Social Work
- MPH – MA Latin American Studies
- MPH – MD
- PhD – Epidemiology
- PhD – Health Behavior
- PhD – Global Health
- Preventive Medicine Residency
last updated: 1/13/2015