Division of Health Promotion and Behavioral Science
Office: HH 143
Download CV (pdf)
- PhD, Public Health (Health Behavior), San Diego State University/University of California San Diego (2009)
- MPH, (Epidemiology/Biostatistics), University of Southern California (2005)
- MS, Exercise Physiology, California State University Los Angeles (2003)
- BS, Exercise Science, California State University Los Angeles (2003)
- Chronic Disease Prevention
- Health Disparities and Minority Health
- Cardiovascular Health, Physical Activity, Obesity, Type II diabetes
- Community and Multilevel Interventions
Dr. Crespo’s research focuses on reducing health disparities and conducting community-based interventions to prevent cardiovascular disease among Latinos and underserved populations. He has experience conducting multi-level and large-scale interventions to promote physical activity and healthy eating in schools and recreation centers. Dr. Crespo also studies the health consequences of sedentary behavior and conducts behavioral interventions to reduce sedentary behavior in worksites.
- For an up to date publications list see Google Scholar.