- Susan Kiene, Principal Investigator
Research Project Title
- Improving HIV Care Engagement Among Ugandan Adolescent Girls and Young Women Through Reductions in Male Partner Alcohol Use and Intimate Partner Violence Risk: The Kisoboka Mukwano Intervention
- This project is developing and testing a in a small randomized controlled trial a couples-based intervention that focuses on improving HIV care engagement and ART adherence among adolescent girls and young women living with HIV by reducing heavy alcohol use among male partners and intimate partner violence risk.
- Makerere University School of Public Health, Arizona State University
- co-PI with Ijeoma Ogbonnaya