LecturerOffice: Academy for Professional Excellence, 6505 Alvarado Road, Suite 107 San Diego, California 92120
- PhD, Public Health, University of South Florida (2014)
- Graduate Certificate in Evaluation, Center for Research, Evaluation and Measurement, University of South Florida (2013)
- MPH, Social Behavioral Health, University of Nevada Reno (2009)
- BA, Psychology, University of Nevada Reno (2007)
- Certificate of Gerontology, Sanford Center for Aging, University of Nevada Reno (2006)
Qualitative research; Evaluation; American Indian health; Substance abuse prevention; Community-based participatory research.
Dr. Margaret Walsh is a lecturer for the Graduate School of Public Health at San Diego State University and is the lead evaluator for the Academy for Professional Excellence, a project of the San Diego State University School of Social Work that supports the health and human service community in Southern California. Her research focuses on designing, evaluating and providing community-based, culturally-appropriate interventions for American Indian communities.