- John Elder, Principal Investigator
Research Project Title
- Travel and Training in public health in Colombia
- Students spend 10 days in and near Cali Colombia, emphasizing public health in a middle income country, conflict resolution and challenges after a decades long civil war, and personal contact with ‘Univalle’ faculty and students.
- Past students have found the transportation, food and lodging to and in Cali to be relatively affordable.
- Colombia, Cali
- Universidad del Valle, School of Public Health, Cali, Colombia